Your covered services include the following:
- Towing to the nearest Mitsubishi dealer or other approved service point if your vehicle is not drivable.
- Emergency fuel and fluid delivery.
- Jump starts in the event of a dead battery.
- Exchange of a flat tire with your inflated spare.
- Lockout assistance to gain entry into your vehicle.
- Mechanical "first aid" for minor roadside repairs or adjustments.
In the event your vehicle is disabled due to a warrantable condition, and you are more than 150 miles from home and the vehicle has to be kept overnight for repairs, Mitsubishi's Roadside Assistance Plan will reimburse for reasonable documented expenses for meals, lodging and transportation up to $175.00 per day for a maximum of three days. To be eligible for this benefit, you must obtain prior authorization from the Roadside Assistance Provider.
We will arrange to make or change your reservations in case of delay associated with a roadside breakdown. At your request, we will notify your family members or colleagues to inform them of a delay, call a business associate to cancel a meeting or take care of any other necessary details to help ease any inconvenience.
If needed, overnight accommodations can be arranged at a hotel or motel, or existing reservations can be changed as needed due to delays.
We will assist you in finding telephone numbers of tourist bureaus nationwide, and we will transfer you to the bureau in the area of your choice to receive a wide range of information regarding that area.
We will also locate the nearest ATM using your specific network system (Star, Plus, Cirrus, etc.), according to the area code and prefix from which you call.
- Quickly request roadside assistance services 24/7, 365 days a year PLUS.
- Easily access discounts and earn a Mitsubishi reward.
- Request auto insurance quote from participating carriers.
- Create your own safe driving leaderboards with family and friends.
Download Road Assist+ app for free
- Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Excludes destination/handling, tax, title, license etc. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your Mitsubishi retailer for details.
- Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for 2018 Eclipse Cross ES 2WD is $23,295. Excludes destination/handling, tax, title, license etc. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your Mitsubishi retailer for details.
- Effective with 2005 models, timed from the date first sold or put into use, whichever is earlier. Coverage excludes winching of vehicles off road, vehicles disabled in rally racing or other competitive events and vehicles used for commercial purposes, such as police, taxi, route delivery, livery or daily rental services. This excludes the i-MiEV. Please see your warranty manual for details. MMNA reserves the right to limit and/or change available services.